Not so much a blog – more a shop window

Though I run my own business, principally concerned with writing and designing for publications, I am currently in my third and final year of a BA Hons in Graphic Communication, studying at ATRiuM, Cardiff – the creative arts campus of the University of Glamorgan. As part of my
on-line portfolio project I'll be using this blog to showcase some of my work from both spheres.

Friday 18 February 2011

Exhibition promotion


This a small poster I designed to promote my final project work of my Foundation year before entering the BA course. The theme was 'Tribe' and the figures shown are photographs of wooden cut-outs designed and painted by myself. They stand at over 6ft tall. This was a fine art project. Click on the image to see a bigger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment