Not so much a blog – more a shop window

Though I run my own business, principally concerned with writing and designing for publications, I am currently in my third and final year of a BA Hons in Graphic Communication, studying at ATRiuM, Cardiff – the creative arts campus of the University of Glamorgan. As part of my
on-line portfolio project I'll be using this blog to showcase some of my work from both spheres.

Friday 14 January 2011

Advertising – fictional business

This is one of a set of final outcomes for a college project in which students created their own briefs. Mine involved a fictional start-up franchise providing after-school literacy sessions. The business was called WordPlay and the initial advertising revolved around the notion that in a child's mind (ie imagination) anything is possible. The WordPlay sessions would tap into this potential to make literacy sessions interesting and engaging for youngsters. Click on the image to see a bigger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment